Saturday 3 December 2011

Family Tree News 03 December 2011

Have you considered purchasing one of my family tree gift certificates as a splendid Christmas gift for a loved one? These can be cashed in after Christmas Day to commence research into the family history of the lucky recipient. Contact me for details.

Between now and Christmas I am working hard completing existing research projects for Christmas presents, so if you wish to place an order now I will be happy to start work for you in January.

Thanks to Barbara B from Austrailia who got in touch regarding the old occupation of Tripe Boiler. My husband has now added it to the Dictionary of Old Occupations.

Thanks also to the various people who sent me info this week regarding the Coventry Blitz. I will add these to the site shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment