Sunday 22 November 2009

Family Tree News - 22 November 2009

Family Tree News - 22 November 2009

Website updates have been slower than usual this week due to extra requests for family tree research for Christmas gifts. I have found time to add more details to the Blitz pages regarding the Bedford, Bradley and Dodd families. I still have three more pages of additional notes to type up and publish, I shall endeavour to do so asap.

Family Tree News - 15 November 2009

Yesterday's anniversary of the Coventry Blitz has lead to several people getting in touch to ask for info about their relatives killed in the Blitz. As always I am happy to help with these enquiries. As a result, I have been able to add more information to the Coventry Blitz Resource Centre pages on my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment