Sunday 21 February 2010

Family Tree News - 21 February 2010

More snow... this winter reminds me of the 1970s! It has not been affecting my work though; I have been able to get to the archives despite Coventry’s roads falling apart with frost damage and potholes.


I have been quietly working away on some more job definitions for the dictionary of old occupations, mostly working on the letter G for the moment. Hope to have these ready to publish in the next couple of weeks.

Also been doing some web design for a potential new site about London Road Cemetery. The new prototype is looking rather nice, and is currently awaiting feedback on the layout, and also some draft content. I will be pleased if this project goes through to completion, as it has been a few months now since I met with a nice chap from the Friends of London Road Cemetery to discuss creating a new site for their group.

No comments:

Post a Comment