Monday 20 June 2011

Family Tree News 20 June 2011

Many thanks to the Questionable Content Team at Lulu.com for their quick response. I was delighted to find that Lulu’s service was helpful and swift in regards to the issue of the counterfeit version of the Dictionary of Old Occupations which my husband quickly spotted and reported.

I suppose I should see it as flattery that people rip off my work from time to time and pass it off as their own, whether it be website content or otherwise. Just glad I have help on hand to diligently search for and deal with these incidents so that I can focus on family tree and historical research without all these distractions myself! I do feel sorry for anyone taken in by perpetrators though.

Finally, there was a good piece in the Coventry Telegraph this week regarding the reopening of the history centre, and a list of some of the valuable and fascinating old documents they hold – such as a charter from King Henry III, King Edward III and a letter from Anne Boleyn. Great to see things are back to normal, I will be popping in any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment