Sunday 26 June 2011

Family Tree News 26 June 2011

Found a lovely review of my Family Researcher website this week. Head on over to Illiana Ancestors to see what Joan Griffis has to say about some of my free family tree and blitz research resources.

Thanks for your kind words Joan. And I know what you mean about the spellchecker – mine just could not cope either!

Went to the Coventry Archives this week. As I have said previously, it is great to see them open again, and really helpful as I needed to look up historical Workhouse records. Not everything is back to normal yet, in that some shelves are still bare but the records are safe in the vault and available on request. I suspect they are being cautious due to recent vandalism which resulted in broken windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment